Sin City Apes
Search…
⌃K

Staking

Staking your Sin City Ape will earn you $APINA, $APINA can be used in our ecosystem.

Why Staking?

The reason why we decided to do staking is because we have the whole token, dashboard and marketplace using SOLANA. You will only have to pay one time to stake each NFT — and we will cover all the transaction fees (ones that we control) when transacting with the marketplace as the whole marketplace is on solana and fees won't be expensive.
We thought since we will have “daily” opportunities it’d be quite annoying to constantly have to pay a transaction fee to “claim” $APINA vs you being able to stake it and you can earn $APINA and process transactions without having to pay ETH

How Much $APINA Does Each NFT Generate?

Here is the question of the day — we spent a lot of time making sure we balance the ratios based on prices of each NFT and to ensure we have longevity when it comes to generating $APINA. We spent time calculating different factors to ensure the system is balanced enough but also to the point where we don’t penalize whales.
We will be basing the $APINA generation off of the number on the card of your Sin City Ape
  • #2 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 10 $APINA/Day
  • #3 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 11 $APINA/Day
  • #4 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 12 $APINA/Day
  • #5 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 13 $APINA/Day
  • #6 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 14 $APINA/Day
  • #7 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 15 $APINA/Day
  • #8 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 16 $APINA/Day
  • #9 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 17 $APINA/Day
  • #10 without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 18 $APINA/Day
  • Jack without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 20 $APINA/Day
  • Queen without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 22 $APINA/Day
  • King without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 27 $APINA/Day
  • Ace without any accessories or APINA Pal will generate 30 $APINA/Day
Your APINA PAL will add 0.2x to your $APINA generation per APINA PAL
Accessory generation will depend on the amount of accessories you have, check out how much it adds on the ART section of the white paper below

Renting Out NFTs When Staking

When you stake one of your Sin City Ape NFTs you may have the ability to rent out your NFT on our website to let other users on our platform have access and try out our reward system and many more features!
If you chose to rent out your NFTs we will automatically calculate the amount per day that the renter has to spend in order to keep the NFT in their account. This calculation will be determined by our NFT ranking/rarity system, where the rarer your NFT is, the more expensive it will be to rent.

Money Percentage Split

When a user is renting your NFT you will be getting 80% of the money, and the other 20% will go into the DAO.

How Will The Staker Get The NFT Back?

The NFTs will only have the ability to be connected to our website, and if you are renting it, there are restrictions in place so that renters cannot send it to any outside wallets.
When the owner of the NFT is done staking their NFT and its being rented out at that moment, it will automatically be pulled out of the renters account and immediately sent back to the rightful owner.
Last modified 7mo ago